Vega is actively seeking Associates to join our team. Our Associates are responsible for assisting with case research, data collection, data analysis and development of publication-quality tables and charts that present findings.
Applicants should be self-motivated, possess exceptional quantitative skills and be capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Clean data for economic analyses
- Prepare and compile supporting materials for expert reports
- Conduct and summarize research of economic and financial topics
- Verify accuracy of key results presented in report demonstratives
- Assist with the presentation of sophisticated economic analyses
- Prepare report demonstratives such as report exhibits and appendices
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Strong foundation in economics principles, financial analysis, and statistical techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to self-direct professional development
- Proficiency with one or more of the following statistical programming languages: Stata, Python, R.
- Prior data analysis work experience preferred. Work involving large and/or complex datasets a plus