Myron Glucksman, a former investment banker, is an independent expert advisor to banks, law firms and companies on consumer and trade receivables, and structured and corporate finance matters including ABS, ABCP, CDOs, Libor, RMBS, and SIVs.
He has been retained as a transactional expert by firms including Sullivan & Cromwell, Simpson Thacher, Weil Gotshal, Cadwalader, Dentons, Williams & Connolly, Jones Day, Munger Tolles and others on major structured finance, banking, class action securities and securitization litigation cases.
Mr. Glucksman has completed expert reports and/or trial testimony on dozens of matters. Some highlights include expert testimony on:
- Retail credit operations in a securities class action matter;
- Securitization and transfer pricing for the Canadian Revenue Authority;
- Bond indenture provisions for investors in corporate bonds;
- Special purpose entities for hedge fund clients in a federal bankruptcy matter; and
- Customs and practices in the market for RMBS as well as ABCP and MTNs issued by SIVs (one defendant client won a unanimous jury verdict in federal court)
Mr. Glucksman was retained by the US Department of Justice (Tax Division) on an international receivables matter. He is experienced in developing SPEs and SPVs for transferring IP and other strategic assets for protection from creditors and to enhance ratings on resulting debt issuance. He also led Citibank's first Anti-Money Laundering review which resulted in no action taken against the bank.
Mr. Glucksman is currently active as a Director/Board member in the non-profit private and public sectors and serves as a FINRA panel arbitrator.
For more information about retaining Mr. Glucksman as an expert, email us at email@example.com.